HCL Launch and DBmaestro: Database delivery automation as part of your application end-to-end CI/CD
DBmaestro TeamWork is the leading DevOps for Database solution that brings true continuous delivery – complete with the best practices proven effective for application development – to the database. DBmaestro TeamWork integration with HCL Launch can help your team to safely include the database component within the existing deployment processes of the application tiers from building (generating the upgrade SQL scripts) to verifying the environments are identical (no drifts) to deploying (executing the planned upgrade SQL scripts) while documenting the changes.
- A unified process of Continuous Delivery across all tiers of the applications.
- A managed repository designed for database objects and static data supports an audit report of all changes made.
- Include the database component in the release processes managed by HCL Launch.
- A code review process can be enforced.
- Reduce time spent on manually generating the database upgrade SQL scripts.
- Generating an upgrade script safely and fast– using DBmaestro TeamWork Impact Analysis.
- Roles and responsibilities segregation.
- Impact Analysis of database changes based on tasks instead of entire schema.