DescriptionHCL OneTest Virtualization is software that is used for creating, maintaining, publishing, and running message-based stubs and database stubs. It can virtualize an application or database or just part of an application or database.
Uploaded: 15-Nov-2022 13:40
docker pull hclcr.io/accelerate/ucv-ext-onetest-service-virtualization:0.0.26
Uploaded: 01-Mar-2022 10:17
docker pull hclcr.io/accelerate/ucv-ext-onetest-service-virtualization:0.0.22
Uploaded: 10-Feb-2021 14:00
The HCL OneTest Service Virtualization plugin imports number of calls received and virtualized results from Kairos DB as metrics into HCL Accelerate Insights. Data between the HCL OneTest Virtualization Server and HCL Accelerate is synchronized by the OneTestEvent scheduled event which runs once a day by default. A data sync can be forced by toggling disable/enable on the integration.
HCL OneTest API version 10.1.3 or later is required.
The following table describes the changes made in each plugin version.
|User access key related changes.
To use the HCL OneTest Service Virtualization plugin, the plugin must be loaded and an instance created before you can configure the plugin integration. You define configuration properties in the user interface or in a JSON file.
As a result, a new metric called Onetest Service Virtualization is created under the Quality category in HCL Accelerate Insights and the data is be populated as metrics.
The HCL OneTest Service Virtualization plugin supports scheduled events integration which are listed in the following table.
|Query HCL Onetest Service Virtualization for records
There are two methods to integrate the plugin:
- Using the user interface
- Using a JSON file
Using the user interface
- From the Plugins page, click Settings > Integrations > Plugins.
- Under the Action column for the plugin, click Add Integration.
- On the Add Integration page enter values for the fields used to configure the integration and define communication.
- Click Save.
Using a JSON file
The JSON file contains the information for creating a value stream and integrating with the HCL OneTest Service Virtualization server. The following table describes the information for the creating an HCL Accelerate value stream map.
- Download the value stream map. The value stream map is a JSON file used to define integrations.
- Edit the JSON file to include the plugin configuration properties.
- Save and upload the JSON file. This replaces the current JSON file with the new content.
- View the new integration on the Integrations page.
The following tables describe the properties used to configure the integration. Each table contains the field name when using the user interface and the property name when using a JSON file.
- The General Configuration Properties table describes configuration properties used by all plugin integrations.
- The HCL OneTest Service Virtualization Configuration Properties table describes the configuration properties that define the connection and communications with the HCL OneTest Service Virtualization server. When using the JSON method to integrate the plugin these properties are coded within the
Some properties might not be displayed in the user interface, to see all properties enable the Hidden field.
|The version of the plugin that you want to use. To view available versions, click the Version History tab. If a value is not specified, the version named latest is used.
|An assigned name to the value stream.
|The level of Log4j messages to display in the log file. Valid values are: all, debug, info, warn, error, fatal, off, and trace.
|List of plugin configuration properties used to connect and communicate with the HCL OneTest Service Virtualization server. Enclose the properties within braces.
|The name of the tenant.
|Unique identifier assigned to the plugin. The value for the HCL OneTest Service Virtualization plugin is
|User Access Key
|The user access key to authenticate with the HCL Accelerate server.
|HCL OneTest API URL
|The API URL of the HCL OneTest Kairos Database.